Presented by Robert S. Seiner
Data Governance and Master Metadata are types of metadata collected about the accountability for master data across the organization. These are types of data about data – but better still they are metadata that can be used to effectively operationalize a master data governance program. And these types of metadata need to be governed.
Join Bob Seiner for this month’s installment of the RWDG webinar series as he describes the metadata that is a byproduct of a master data governance program. This metadata focuses on people’s relationship to master data as definers, producers and users. You cannot operationalize a data governance program without master metadata.
- A description of Data Governance (DG) and Master Metadata
- Requirements for DG and Master Metadata
- Where DG and Master Metadata comes from
- Using DG and Master Metadata to operationalize data governance
- Tools and templates for collecting DG and Master Metadata